I didn't end up doing a piece for last week's Mixed Media Monday challenge (crowns) so for this week's theme of "Numbers" I thought I would post a couple of pieces I made some time ago. They were both published in Somerset Studio for the Lingerie theme. I might still get a piece specially made before the theme changes next Monday but I am playing safe this week just in case.
The first piece is a large canvas board, painted and stamped with Oxford Impressions text images. The female shape is cut from paper. The whole board is covered with a spotty netting and the lingerie is of course lace. The large numbers are from those DIY clock sets.
This is a much smaller piece, again on a canvas board that has been painted with a pink glaze and partially stamped with a favourite checkerboard image. The tape measure is a cheap plastic one - I liked the red numbers.
And these two ATCs are the ones I have made as trades for Nadia. The Buddha one is decorator napkin glued to walnut ink-sprayed cream felt. The flowery one is purple felt that has been layered with synthetic organza fabrics, randomly stitched, burnt back, painted with Twinkling H20s and Starburst Stains and put through the embellisher a little. It is nice and textural.