Thursday 23 July 2009

Black & White + One

This month the "theme" for a small group exchange was set by Doreen and she decided on ATCs that were "black & white + one". A good choice! These were the results - clockwise from top left - Annie Laing, Carole Brungar, Ann Buskens, me and Doreen Grey. A lovely mixture of fabric, paper and nixed media.

PS I am travelling with work a fair bit lately and I have also damaged a finger on my right hand so I am a bit limited productivity-wise! Trying to finish the little quiltie from the previous post but it is a slow process without normal dexterity! Bear with me..I'll be back!

6 comments:

Doreen G said...

They look good together Debbi and no two colours are the same.
I am getting excited as we are heading over to Perth next Wednesday for 10 days--I hope your weather improves.

gfs said...

Oh my goodness well... my birthday card can be simple if you're injured - I'll make this one year allowance - hope you heal soon!
Fabulous inverse black and white sheet music background.

Jen xo said...

sorry to hear about your finger Debbi , pity it wasnt one you didnt use! i love black and white plus one , you cant go wrong! love the atcs...jenxo

Sue McGettigan said...

Lovely ATCs, hope your finger is better soon!

Manila condos said...

That’s too bad. I hope your okay. Still the designs are fabulously stylish. Keep up the good job!

rug cleaning Los Angeles said...

Oh! I love the music theme you made for this gorgeous art. You really are an artist.