Tuesday 27 January 2009

Wednesday Stamper - Lace

Another weekly challenge that I haven't had time to participate in for the last several (at least!) weeks is Wednesday Stamper, so I am happy to be able to use my latest little Oxford Impressions cupcake tag as the WS theme this week is "lace".

The tag is stamped with the "Ice Cream Parlour" text image from the Fairy Sweets plate and then I have layered the deep aqua vellum over the top. The cupcake and candle are from the same plate of stamps and have been embossed in white and coloured with Starburst Stains in orange and aqua. The icing has a layer of clear glitter glue and then a layer of dimensional magic as well. I am on a use up my "bits" mission so it was good to be able to incorporate scraps of lace and ribbon as well as some stick on jewels!

7 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Beautiful and yummy all at the same time. Gorgeous colors too!

Jen Crossley said...

Gorgeous Debbi
Jen

Sandy said...

Wow so yummy tag. Unbelievable colors. Gorgeous.

Sam Marshall said...

Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Great tag.

Rosie said...

Very sweet!

sharon young said...

What a gorgeous little tag, Debbi, it's soooo..... pretty.