Tuesday 10 June 2008

Wednesday Stamper - Eyelets

Just a quick little post tonight - I have been busy working on various projects so haven't had time to blog :((

But the current theme over at Wednesday Stamper is eyelets (at least until tomorrow when the new challenge will be posted) so I thought I could manage that! These are both pieces I have made for various challenges in Stamping & Papercraft magazine. I love the Tin Can Mail tag image on the first one (which has just one large eyelet in the tag!). The circle of bugs is a Stamps Happen stamp.


I have had great mail this week already - Quilting Arts arrived yesterday and today, the new Oxford Impressions "The Family Man" plate arrived! Can't wait to get it cut up and ready to stamp.

6 comments:

Dawnie said...

Really beautiful card's Debbie and I just love the circle of bugs stamp and what youve done with it. The bingo card is just AWSOME with the eyecatching colours.Love your style Debbie (or should I say B1)HA!
Dawnie T

artisbliss said...

I love the little camel charm on this piece!

Shirley Anne Sherris said...

I see you still have some little camels.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Both are really gorgeous.

Willy said...

Both are fabulous!

Sandy said...

Wow they are unbelievable.
Great pieces.