Wednesday 10 October 2007

Think Monday - Think ATC - Mask

I am not one of those people that like masks and I find a lot of them quite scary really (must indicate something deep and meaningful on a psychological level or something!!) but I didn't participate in last week's Think Monday Think ATC theme (which was pirates) so I didn't want to miss two in a row.

I made this ATC tonight while I was at Annie's having our Wednesday night creative get-together. I have used an Acey Deucy image that I really like but which I hardly ever use. It is stamped on a background collage paper that I made from a zillion (slight exaggeration) tiny pieces of papers in the cream and white colour theme. I liked it so much I photocopied it so I could get maximum use from all that effort! It makes a nice subtle background I think.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic ATC. Great.

Nina said...

This is wonderful. =)

nina

Sija said...

Gorgeous!

Gillian .... said...

gorgeous work, lovely composition.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous ATC

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning design.

Angelina said...

Wow fantastic!! There are so many details!!

Unknown said...

I like it very much!

Anonymous said...

It's really beautiful.
Bettie. (www.bertiebo.punt.nl)

Faye said...

Love it Deb! Quick Q: what is that strip on the LHS? Looks a bit like some of the German scrap ... but I must know what it is and where to get some!! Long time reader, first comment :)

Danielle said...

That's a brilliant way to use scraps (like I need another reason to hoard tiny scraps of paper!)

Beautiful ATC - love the Acey Deucey image.

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic.

Barbara said...

A really lovely piece. Love your work.

Anne said...

Debbi I so agree about the mask thing! I get freaked out by them - and things with overly-painted faces (like clowns)!! This is just wonderful though!

Kate North said...

I agree - it makes a very nice background - will have to try that effect.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Lovely, as always! I haven't been by in awhile and just wanted to say hello! Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

Great ATC!

Night Owl Designs said...

Stunning! Gosh I *love* that stamp :-)

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous!! got that stamp as well :)

Viola said...

Wonderful, Debbi! Love all your works, so gorgeous!! :-)