Well, it has been bit of a learning curve but I have finished my jigsaw pieces for Annie van Leeuwin's swap. I really enjoyed doing them BUT I think I need to learn to just go with the flow with these things as they definitely took longer than they should have given both the size and the end result!! The various themes were Vintage Dressmaking (my theme!), Vintage Children, Vintage Bathing Beauties, Vintage Nudes, Vintage Women with Wings, Vintage, Beauty and one was open. We each did two pieces for each person/theme (on a pre-planned basis so that our eventual personal jigsaw fits together!).
I haven't used a consistent background like Jen and Nat so it doesn't actually look that cohesive all together and seeing it in a photo really highlights a few design issues (such as the way-too-dark wrap around the vintage nude!!) but hopefully the pieces will pass muster! I don't think I will display my pieces as a set- I think I will use them more as individual embellishments on journals etc. Not sure yet - will make my mind up when I receive the remaining pieces.
I have also made good progress with my "pattern" fibre postcards so they should be finished tomorrow night. Currently thinking about what I will make for the Gothic Art challenge this week (Vacation/Place) and also Think Monday - Think ATC (Pirates)...
Back to work tomorrow - I love long weekends, I really think a four day work week would be so much more civilized!