Saturday 14 July 2007

Think Monday - Think ATC - Faces

I like the idea of getting back into making ATCs regularly so I am going to try and do at least one a week by joining in the Think Monday - Think ATC challenge! Not likely that I will actually get it made on the Monday though.

This is my ATC for the current theme of "faces". I have used Dimensional Magic all over the card to get a glossy finish and to adhere the three little sequins. It intensifies the colours nicely (the colour being Adirondack Butterscotch Color Wash on a softly coloured scrapbook paper).

I love this image which is from Stamp Francisco - I have only used a portion of the whole image as it is a large stamp. Here is a photo showing the whole image - from an altered book page I did some time back (and I might have shown this page before!).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, love them both.

Unknown said...

You always have the most beautiful stamps, I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully coloured and the sequins are such a nice touch!

Anonymous said...

great color

Anonymous said...

great, i love this image. wonderful colors

Night Owl Designs said...

I love this ATC Debbi - it's gorgeous!

joanne wardle said...

perfect image for the theme. lovely ATC