Well, as usual I had way too many things planned for the weekend so I ended up feeling a bit flat last night. But, in the light of morning I have a bit more perspective and can see that I did get quite a lot done really:
- I did get through sorting the contents of several cupboards for next weekend's garage sale (the rest should be manageable after work this week);
- I did get my summer clothes packed away (and my winter clothes out);
- I did get to most of my domestic "duties" (wouldn't want to get too carried away there!);
- I did get to the 7 of the 8 shops/stops that were necessary on Saturday morning (it was one of those mornings where new prescription glasses were ready to be picked up, scripts needing filling, the lawn mower was ready to pick up from the repair shop etc etc and Joseph who would normally do all of this stuff was driving back from Wiluna);
- I did get the backgrounds done on 40 alphabet tags (doing spares in case of stuff-ups!);
- I did get a whole pile of printing done for my tags (including cutting out the images); and
- I did get a couple of cards made.
The list of what I didn't get done is pretty long too but I am focusing on the positives here! So to reflect my Monday morning state of mind before I head off to work, today's photo is of a collaged canvas board that I made last year titled "Serene". This is one of my favourite pieces and my Mum now has it as she loves it even more than I do. I really like knowing someone else gets pleasure from something I loved making (for me a lot, not all, but a lot of the pleasure and satisfaction is in the process of creating).