Monday 23 April 2007

Another quick post...


I think I have been doing a bit too much ebaying lately - today I received the two packets of Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Flourishes that I bought recently. I just love doodles and flourishes - probably should just draw them myself but they make such greats stamps! I also received my copy of Janine Andersons' Secnd Issue of AuzzArt Zine. I haven't even opened it yet as I am saving it for my bedtime read but I know that it includes art from many wonderful women that I "know" (at least in the online sense) including the very talented Jo Wholohan who has a great art quilt featured on the cover.

I have also uploaded a scan of an Ochre page I did in a Colour Journal Exchange some time ago. The scan shows the page opened up but in the journal the right hand side folded inwards to cover much of the left side. I really love these sorts of colours - they are my comfort zone I guess! I haven't been doing much along these lines of late though. Ciao for now - I am off to paint and stitch for a while.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Wow - such a fabulous page - just love these colours too - wonderfully rich!

Jen Crossley said...

Such a wonderful rich page Debbi you work Is amazing as always
Jen