Sunday 18 January 2009

Think Monday Think ATC - Automobiles

I haven't participated in any online weekly challenges for ages and ages but today I saw that Think Monday Think ATC had the theme "automobiles" this last week and I just couldn't resist making a quick ATC to join in! I have had this gorgeous old automobile stamp for ages and hardly ever get to use it so that was another reason to participate.

The background is some leftover shaving cream marbling and the black stamped vehicle has been "decorated" with white gel pen. Hopefully this will get me back "in the swing".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

..pleased u got to use this beautiful stamp...

kimic said...

Oh, I love this one. The old automobile stamp is gorgeous and all the little doodlings make the image SO beautiful.

Nancy B said...

I love the shaving cream background and the doodles in white ink make this ATC special.

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic.
Brilliant ATC.

Jen xo said...

love the colors and doodling in this Debbi. jenxo

Gaby Bee said...

This is beautiful. Love the doodling.
Gaby xo