Sunday 19 October 2008

Beware!

Beware on two fronts - firstly this is another Halloween-y card made with the latest Oxford Impressions stamps (quite enjoying doing some darker stuff for a change) and secondly, beware of the mad woman with paint under her nails and the moulding paste out and ready for a morning of experimentation! I'll show you the results later...

Have a great day! The sun is shining here and I hope it is for you too wherever you are (and if not, think sunshine and wear something bright and cheerful!)

3 comments:

sharon young said...

Lovely 'dark' card, Debbi. I love the sisnister moon!!
Great colours too. Hope you had a great day.

carolann said...

This is brilliant I adore the colours you have used hun well done xxxx

Gaby Bee said...

I agree with the above comments, this card is simply wonderful.