Sunday 7 September 2008

Beautiful Art Received!

Last week was an incredible mail week - feeling very blessed!!

Patti Bradley's gorgeous and very sweet house canvas collage (this was mine for Patti)

Julie Hetherington's absolutely stunning and very textural ATCs -
have a look at Julie's blog for a better photo of these beauties!
(will show you mine for Julie later - they are still getting themselves finished off)

Ruth Kelly's beautiful canvas - I am including a photo this time as the
scan I used before didn't do it justice but now of course I am getting the glare off the mica!

As I mentioned I actually got to go the coast (the little town of Esperance) a week or so back and although it was only an overnight visit for work purposes, I made the most of it and went for a lovely late afternoon walk around the town bay which looks towards the harbour in one direction, a jetty in the middle and a long sweeping point in the other direction (photo at the top). It was so nice to have a sunny although cold day to make the most of the sea air!

The next morning I went up to the town lookout and took some photos of the bays on the other side of the town. Esperance is known for its beautiful white beaches, very blue waters, and nearby little and very rugged islands, but it is also known for its wind as it is on the southern coast and faces a lot of ocean and then Antarctica! The second day was quite grey so the photos don't show the full extent of the beauty of the place.

3 comments:

carole brungar said...

Hi Debbi, love the photos-what a beach! You sure got some lovely mail! You lucky gal!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Carole:))

Unknown said...

What a lovely mail you got Debbi! I love your pictures too!!! have a great Sunday!

Gaby Bee said...

You got some wonderful mail Debbi. The house canvas is really amazing. And I agree with you, the ATCs from Julie are absolutely stunning. I received my cards from Julie yesterday. I just love her art.
Thanks for sharing all the lovely pics!
Gaby xo