Thursday 20 December 2007

Wonderful Christmas Mail

From Barbara

From Kari

I have received some wonderful handmade Christmas mail - from Barbara in Germany, Kari in the US and Kate Palmer on the other side of Australia! Aren't they all wonderful. I feel very very blessed, especially as I haven't made cards again this year (that is so bad for a stamper, you know!)

From Kate Palmer

And look at these great Christmas napkins - won't they just be wonderful in mixed media art!! I found them tonight at a great little gift shop - imagine using them for your fingers!! What a waste...


And this is the rest of the jigsaw pieces that I finished on the weekend and fully intend to get in the post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Debbi,
I am so glad you like my post. You know...inches ? ..mhh..its not my way of doing ...but ...I am also very amazedly what I have achieved.
Now I hope you enjoy your week with your family and I am looking forward to a wonderful friendship in 2008.
HUGS Barbara

Dawnie said...

Wonderful gifts and dare I say but these puzzle pieces are just awsome. Hope you framed the first set of pieces as they were scrummy.
Thanks for sharing

Dawnie

sharon young said...

Hi Debbie
What gorgeous posts, I love what Barabara has done with the inchies, they look really beautiful on the background, Barbara!
I hope you have a good visit with your family.
I have so much enjoyed our friendship since September and am really looking forward to seeing what you do in the New Year, especially with the new direction you mentioned in a post the other day.
Your work is a constant inspiration to me , as it is very different to mine but there are many aspects of it that I aspire to.
All the very best for the New year