Saturday 1 December 2007

Gothic Arch - Chocolate


Just a quick post to add my "Chocolate" Gothic Arch before the changeover of theme tomorrow. This is a very simple arch based on a small version of a gorgeous reproduction poster my Mum brought home for me from one of her trips to Europe. I've added some text stamping (Oxford Impressions), walnut ink and gold german scrap as it makes me think of chocolate boxes for some reason. This was actually about the third attempt at this arch so I decided not to fuss as that was how I messed up the first two!

I'm about half way through the third book in the trilogy I am reading and it is taking up any spare time I have at the moment (plus some of my sleeping time as well) but I should be finished it tomorrow and things will get back to normal blog-wise!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow Debbie, this is adorable. Love it.

Nellie said...

It's absolute gorgeous Debbi.Love the image!

Anonymous said...

All of these chocolate arches I keep seeing are making me hungry :o) I love yours....beautiful colors.

Barbara said...

simple... but gorgeous! ....I am baking too this week and my artwork must wait...
HUGS Barbara

Hermine said...

Beautiful arch.

paru's_circle said...

this is AWESOME!

Viola said...

Very, very beautiful!! :-)