A few days ago I was tagged by Cynthia (thanks!) - here are the rules if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So 7 facts about me - I have a lot of trouble with these sorts of things - but here goes:
1. Before I stamped (and did paper arts), I painted and decorated T Shirts, especially kid's ones.
2. I was born on my parent's third wedding anniversary.
3. Until I moved to Kalgoorlie 14 years old, I had only ever lived in Perth (although I did live and work in Broome for a few months at the end of my third year at uni - magic memories!) - I still think of myself as a city girl even after 14 years here in the outback.
4. I think I will recycle a lot more stuff in my art and craft than I actually do - end result is that I have way too much recycling stuff STORED in my art/craft rooms!
5. I don't like doing very detailed construction type stuff when it comes to paper arts - I only ever made one shaker card and they are low level construction!
6. I still haven't recovered from the total thrill of having one of my pieces on the cover of Somerset Studio several years back.
7. My 16 year old (and last at home) son thinks it is weird the way every day I have a new little pet name for him. I think of it as affection (and fun). They can be as basic as "chook" but I do enjoy slightly more elaborate titles as well!
So I am tagging the following bloggers, including two newly discovered ones (Andrea and Sharon!):
And to make this a little art related, at the top of this post there is a scan of a "texture" postcard that I have finally finished for Barbara. It is based on Lutradur and is covered with lace and muslin scraps which have then been machine "embellished" and then painted, foiled, sanded back and generally "added to"!! I just kept thinking I can make this look better but I am now happy with it (at last).