Monday 17 September 2007

Vintage Dressmaking Jigsaw Pieces

Today I received my fabulous jigsaw pieces from Jenny Crossley - this is a collaborative swap run by Annie van Leeuwin - eight participants all using the same 16 piece jigsaw and decorating two predetermined pieces for each of the other participants in their specified theme (including our own). At the end we will each have a whole jigsaw based on our theme. My theme is Vintage Dressmaking and Jenny's two beautiful pieces are just perfect!

I spent yesterday afternoon working on mine but I don't have any at the finished stage yet. I am also working on an embellisher ATC trade for Eva over in Sweden - check out her blog - lots of lovely photos and art!


8 comments:

Doreen G said...

What a great swap Debbi I cant wait to see the rest of them when they arrive.
Thanks for dropping by to peek at my tassels

Dianne said...

What a great idea, I love altered puzzles... Can't wait to see what you have made...

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I love how you exchange your artwork with so many people! I like the 2 puzzle pieces you've just received and, of course, I love all the art you yourself do. You've got such a talent. I appreciate you posting pictures and sharing what you've done. It's always so beautiful to see.
Kari

evanyberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Night Owl Designs said...

Beautiful pieces, Debbi! You're so lucky :-)

Purple Missus said...

These are just fabulous and what a great idea to swap puzzle pieces. Can't wait to see the finished pieces together.

Judy said...

Wow deb - they look awesome look forward to seeing more.

Kate North said...

What a clever idea - I love it. Will look forward to seeing your finished jigsaw when you get all your pieces.