Sunday, 30 September 2007

Inchies - Mirror, Mirror


The theme over at Inching Artists this week is "Mirror, Mirror". Lynda has prompted us to produce an inchie (or inchies) that answers the question - What do you see when you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see?

This was HARD!! In the end I decided to stop agonizing and to use a little mirror tile. I added a question mark to represent my questioning nature and my constant self-questioning. I used Jones Tones plexi glue to draw the question mark and then foiled it. The mirror is wrapped with metallic fibre.

I am gradually getting used to working small - little one inch squares are about as small as I can imagine working on!

6 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Debbi it is beautiful!!! Im so glad your coming over to working small "Be warned" it is addictive though LOL
Love your work
Jen

ATCLindaB said...

fantastic! I'm glad I got to really challenge your brilliant mind :)

Danielle said...

Love the mirror tile (we'll never stop using reflective surfaces! Yay!), and the translation of the theme, with the question mark, is really clever.

Eva said...

That is a great idea... ?... and a lovely inchie!

Debbie said...

That's a great interpretation. I love your inchie and I love foil, too.

Magickdiva said...

Brilliant take on the inchy theme -